The Streamlight Sidewinder Boot Hands-Free flashlight is made for the toughest environments, for boot camp recruit/basic training to be exact. According to a Streamlight employee in this video, every marine in bootcamp is issued one Sidewinder Boot flashlight since 2020.
It is made so the simple drops and bumps won’t damage it, it features an unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
It only uses two AA alkaline batteries however you can also use two AA lithium batteries for extended operation in harsh weather conditions. Hinged battery compartment cap prevents the cap from getting lost.
- Durable clip that is compatible with helmet/rail mounts
- Outer shell battery polarity indicators for easy battery replacement in the dark
- Slide-in-Place red filter
- IPX7 Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes, 1m impact resistance tested
- 185° tilting head to easily aim the beam
- High Mode: 55 Lumens; 63m beam; runs 8 hours
- Low Mode: 7 Lumens; 24m beam; runs 90 hours
Sidewinder Boot has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free illumination requirements with varying outputs and runtimes.
High impact resistant case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring or gasket sealed. Push button switch lifetime is rated for 100k operations.
All in all, this is a great hands-free flashlight that is capable of enduring through the toughest of conditions. Compatible helmet mount system and rail mount adapters can turn it into an even more versatile device than it already is.
Sidewinder Boot is highly recommended if you need a high-quality and high-versatility hands-free flashlight!
- 14055: Helmet Mount Adapter
- 14112: Helmet Mount Accessory Kit
- 14057: Rail Mount Adapter
- 14113: Rail Mount Accessory Kit
- 14059: Head Strap
- 14136: E-Mount Kit
- 14138: Paracord